Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16th 4:20 am
I will be honest and say I did not sleep well last night. I tossed and turned and fought a headache. At 3:00 am decided a soak in the tub was the best "drug of choice" considering I am not to have any liquids now. It seemed to help. We leave for the hospital in about twenty minutes.
I am reminded of Romans 8: 38 " For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels,nor principalities, nor things present, nor thing to come nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
My version of this right now is " For I am convinced that neither cancer, nor surgery can separate me from my big brother Jesus."
I close this with verse 37 "But in all these things we overwhelming conquer through Him who loved us. Love you all Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment