Friday, April 3, 2009

When the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak! That could be a summary of my week. Yesterday I spent five hours at the doctors and was upset that it used up all my energy for the day. I wanted to save some to chat with a friend, or write a poem, work in the garden or do some art work. So today I decided to have quiet day and see if I could build a little reserve energy. Next week I have three Doctor appointments, a bone density test, ecocardeogram, brain scan and Pet scan. YUCK!
So anyway I took a nap today and said "Holy Spirit I am here if you want to speak." I had a sweet half sleeping half waking dream about designing a stain class butterfly that was also a wind chime. I do believe the Holy Spirit just wanted the artist part of me to rest with him and enjoy the color. The butterfly was a beautiful orange and yellow and it not only had little chimes hanging from it but also colorful gems floating on the end of silken colored cords. He is so good to know just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment