Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunshine Yellow

This morning Oregon is just a wet sponge! Every thing is drippy, wet and cold. So I got up anyway and made my way to
Community center at 7:00 AM. I like Saturday mornings because I beat all the weekend sleepy heads. First I went to the whirlpool for a bit of warmth then on to do stair walking in the pool. The Doctor won't let me swim for two more weeks, so I decided that meant only from the waist up! Then I went to the work out room and did some "core work" on the big bright red and orange balls. The gentle stretches feel so good. I even tackled the NIA class which is all bounce and movement. The instructor is a tiny little thing with a big butterfly tattooed on her back. She wanted us to introduce ourselves with a name and color. So I said my name was a statement of faith my color was Sunshine Yellow!

Every one jumped, danced and flowed across the dance floor. I looked like a little hurt bird at the back of the room with one left wing broken and tucked up under my arm but I did not care, I just hung on the the ballet bar and swayed to the music anyway!

Pray for me next week, I have three Doctor appointments and a lot of decisions and modalities of treatment to think about. Love You All
Just "Me"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete